Leading hotel companies have united for the launch of the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance. The panel, which includes senior figures from Hilton, Marriott and IHG discussed key issues, including the future of sustainable development in the industry and hospitality’s role within the community during and following the pandemic.
This event was moderated by Howard Goodwin from World Travel Market Responsible Tourism programme.
- Wolfgang M. Neumann, Chair, Sustainable, Hospitality Alliance; Senior Non-Exec Director Hospitality
- Katie Fallon, Vice Chair, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance; EVP and Global Head of Corporate Affairs, Hilton
- Yasmin Diamond, EVP Global Corporate Affairs, InterContinental Hotels Group (IHG)
- Melissa Froehlich Flood, Vice President, Social Impact and Public Affairs, Marriott International
- Madhu Rajesh, CEO, Sustainable Hospitality Alliance