Engaging the community
Local community prosperity is essential for hospitality to operate and thrive and it’s vital that we consider them in all we do. Local communities are also a key stakeholder to engage in your social and environmental efforts.
This factsheet gives and overview of how to support community welfare. It includes:
- How you can get to know your local community better
- Identify and prioritise areas for engagement
- Integrate community welfare into existing activities and roles
- Ensure activities remain relevant and grow with the community
- Links to useful resources