About Coral Sea Hotels
Coral Sea Hotels is proud to be on the the Sustainable Hospitality Alliance’s journey to net positive hospitality. Our approach to sustainability is guided by five pillars: Climate, Waste, Water, People, and Community. We aim to:
– Reduce our carbon footprint and develop a pathway to net-zero emissions by 2050. Take adequate steps to build our resilience to climate change.
– Reduce the volume of waste generated in our operations, divert waste from landfill, and identify opportunities for circular waste management.
– Use water responsibly and sustainably and protect our watersheds. Be a good steward of the natural resources under our influence.
– Safeguard the health and safety of our employees, causing zero harm. Provide a fair, safe, and equitable workplace. Empower women and encourage their inclusion at all levels of the workforce.
– Bring value to the communities in which we operate and respect their culture and heritage.
As we strive for continuous improvement of environmental and social performance, it is also our policy to monitor our performance and report regularly.