Ethical Recruitment Principles and Implementation
Launch the lesson to begin the course. The training takes around 60 – 75 minutes to complete.
This part of the course is suitable for: human rights and sustainability teams, head office and regional HR teams, procurement teams, general managers, and team members with hiring responsibilities.
- Guidance note for hospitality sector on ethical recruitment
- Tool 1 – Working with labour recruiters and employment agencies
- Tool 5 – frequently asked questions on migrant workers and recruitment
- Handout 3 – Mapping the recruitment process
- Handout 7 – Committing to ethical recruitment minimum requirements
- Handout 9 – Monitoring recruitment practices – sample questions
Please be aware that if you close the training window, this will restart the lesson. Therefore if you wish to pause and continue at a later time, please note your progress and navigate to this point upon your return.