Ethical Recruitment Principles and Implementation
Launch the lesson to begin the course. The training takes around 60 – 75 minutes to complete.
This part of the course is suitable for: human rights and sustainability teams, head office and regional HR teams, procurement teams, general managers, and team members with hiring responsibilities.
- Guidance note for hospitality sector on ethical recruitment
- Tool 1 – Working with labour recruiters and employment agencies
- Tool 5 – frequently asked questions on migrant workers and recruitment
- Handout 3 – Mapping the recruitment process
- Handout 7 – Committing to ethical recruitment minimum requirements
- Handout 9 – Monitoring recruitment practices – sample questions
Please be aware that if you close the training window, this will restart the lesson. Therefore if you wish to pause and continue at a later time, please note your progress and navigate to this point upon your return.
[vc_snc embed_type=”lightbox” item_id=”104″ item_name=”Module 4 – Interactive Group Training – FINAL” button=”text” width=”100%” height=”800px” slider_script=”nivo” nivo_transition=”fade” href=”https://sustainablehospitalityalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/uncanny-snc/104/index.html”]