Grievance Mechanisms, Remedy and Migrant Voice
Launch the lesson to begin the course. The training takes around 90 – 105 minutes to complete.
This part of the course is suitable for: human rights and sustainability teams, head office and regional HR teams, general managers, and team members with hiring responsibilities.
- Guidance note C – Working with civil society and including migrant worker voice
- Tool 2 – Interviewing migrant workers about their recruitment and employment experiences
- Tool 4 – Access to remedy and business grievance mechanisms
- Tool 5 – frequently asked questions on migrant workers and recruitment
- Handout 5 – ILO definition of recruitment fees and costs
Please be aware that if you close the training window, this will restart the lesson. Therefore if you wish to pause and continue at a later time, please note your progress and navigate to this point upon your return.
[vc_snc embed_type=”lightbox” item_id=”105″ item_name=”Module 5 – Interactive Group Training – FINAL” button=”text” width=”100%” height=”800px” slider_script=”nivo” nivo_transition=”fade” href=”https://sustainablehospitalityalliance.org/wp-content/uploads/uncanny-snc/105/index.html”]